Beware Paint Fumes!

Hi there! Thanks for checking out my little space here.
There are probably hundreds of nail blogs out there, many of which are fabulous! So why do my own? Well, number 1: it helps me keep track of what I've done. Number 2: I use mostly inexpensive drug store brands of polish, so anything I have you can easily have too. And number 3: I am not a professional, I make a lot of mistakes! If my struggling and fighting with some designs can make someone else not feel so bad about not getting it flawlessly executed, but still feel like they have a fantastic manicure, then I am a happy girl!

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Cuddly Critters

I have seen many manicures online with cute creature faces, and wanted to give it a go with putting my twist on it. I didn't take step by step pics, because I wasn't sure how it would turn out. And I'm glad I didn't, because I'm less than thrilled with the outcome. I am posting anyways, just to show that even someone who does their nails all the time and is at least at an intermediate skill level can have flops.
 They didn't turn out bad, just not as cute as I had imagined in my mind.
Mr. Giraffe definitely looks a little... um... wonky.
Part of it is because I wasn't using the right sized brush.  And part of it is just because.
I think Mr. Hippopotamus is my favorite. 

No comments:

Post a Comment