Beware Paint Fumes!

Hi there! Thanks for checking out my little space here.
There are probably hundreds of nail blogs out there, many of which are fabulous! So why do my own? Well, number 1: it helps me keep track of what I've done. Number 2: I use mostly inexpensive drug store brands of polish, so anything I have you can easily have too. And number 3: I am not a professional, I make a lot of mistakes! If my struggling and fighting with some designs can make someone else not feel so bad about not getting it flawlessly executed, but still feel like they have a fantastic manicure, then I am a happy girl!

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Official Halloween nails

Yes, I know it is a weird angle, but was feeling two lazy to take & post two pics, so I took two dozen pics before I was able to get a close-enough-to-good pic :) Yes, I realize the irony of this.
Anyways... I give you... Halloween nails!

No comments:

Post a Comment