Beware Paint Fumes!

Hi there! Thanks for checking out my little space here.
There are probably hundreds of nail blogs out there, many of which are fabulous! So why do my own? Well, number 1: it helps me keep track of what I've done. Number 2: I use mostly inexpensive drug store brands of polish, so anything I have you can easily have too. And number 3: I am not a professional, I make a lot of mistakes! If my struggling and fighting with some designs can make someone else not feel so bad about not getting it flawlessly executed, but still feel like they have a fantastic manicure, then I am a happy girl!

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Flamingo nails for Mingo

Years ago when I first dyed my hair pink, my now 11 year old nephew was 3, and when he saw my hair he dubbed me Aunt Flamingo-head, since he thought I matched the Flamingos he had recently seen at Seaworld. Over time that evolved to Aunt Flamingo, then Aunt Mingo, then to just Mingo. 
So, it is about time that I did my nails to reflect the Mingo moniker. 

No comments:

Post a Comment