Beware Paint Fumes!

Hi there! Thanks for checking out my little space here.
There are probably hundreds of nail blogs out there, many of which are fabulous! So why do my own? Well, number 1: it helps me keep track of what I've done. Number 2: I use mostly inexpensive drug store brands of polish, so anything I have you can easily have too. And number 3: I am not a professional, I make a lot of mistakes! If my struggling and fighting with some designs can make someone else not feel so bad about not getting it flawlessly executed, but still feel like they have a fantastic manicure, then I am a happy girl!

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Skittles for Nat

My sister's "adopted" 13 yr old daughter informed me last week that I would be painting her nails for her today. And as we typically do for her, the reply was "Okie dokie".
I guess she was in a Skittles mood, because she was hoping I would show up with skittles for her.
I didn't have Skittles, but I said we could do a Skittle manicure. A Skittle manicure is one where the nails all are painted differently.
It took quite a while, but Nat finally picked a cherry based design, and all the colors we'd use.

No comments:

Post a Comment